Kelato GastroAid Everyday
Kelato GastroAid Everyday
Daily support and maintenance of good gut health.
What is GastroAID Everyday?
GastroAID Everyday (formerly GastroHEALTH) is formulated to maintain the health and function of the total digestive tract. Its daily use acknowledges the importance of optimal digestive function for a healthier, happier horse.
GastroAID Everyday is particularly beneficial for hindgut health due to the unique, powerful prebiotic and two live yeast probiotics. Just like our digestive system, the horses gut contains good and bad bacteria. The balance between these bacteria can be easily disrupted. If the presence of bad bacteria outweighs the good, it can negatively impact your horses well-being. An unhealthy gut means an unhappy horse.
How does it work?
- Controls Stomach Acidity: Calcareous marine algae provides a rich source of calcium, which acts as a buffer and reduces the acidity of excess gastric acid. This helps to maintain a healthy stomach environment.
- Promotes Healthy Stomach Lining: Psyllium husk and lecithin form a barrier over the stomach lining to protect it from acid burn and strengthen the integrity of the mucosa.
- Inhibits Harmful Bacteria: Yang® is a unique, powerful prebiotic that blocks the attachment and development of harmful bacteria within the gut and strengthens the horses natural immune response, thereby reducing the risk of disease.
- Improves Intestinal Integrity: Levucell SB® live yeast probiotic promotes robust intestinal cells and maintains tight junctions in the gut lining, which reduces gut permeability to harmful bacteria (prevents pathogens and toxins leaking into the bloodstream).
- Promotes Beneficial Microbes: Levucell SC® live yeast probiotic reduces lactic acid in the hindgut (stabilises pH) and stimulates the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria for optimal feed conversion efficiency.
- Enhances the Bodys Defences: Melofeed® is derived from the pulp and juice of melons. Naturally rich in primary antioxidants, Melofeed® stops the production of free radicals and protects cell membranes from oxidative damage. This enables the horses body to better cope with stressors such as exercise and illness.
Features & Benefits
- Highly palatable pellets.
- Enhanced gut protection.
- Effective pre- & probiotics.
GastroAID Everyday provides your horse with daily support by:
- Maintaining total gut function
- Enhancing total gut health
- Optimising fibre digestion
GastroAID Everyday provides your horses with the daily support it needs to maintain good gut health. Your horse will show improvements in areas such as:
- Body condition
- Coat quality
- Manure quality
- Overall well-being
- Calcareous marine algae (Aquamin)
- Psyllium husk
- Yang® prebiotic
- Levucell SB® live yeast probiotic (Saccharomyces boulardii strain l-1079)
- Levucell SC® live yeast probiotic (Saccharomyces cerevisiae strain l-1077)
- Melofeed® antioxidant
- Lucerne meal
- Mill run
- Aniseed flavouring
Directions for use
- Maintenance: Feed 80g daily, divided over 2 feeds.
- Stress: Feed 120g daily, divided over 2 feeds.
- Safe to feed long-term.
- Introduce GastroAID Everyday gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days.
*Feeding directions are for 500kg bodyweight.
Sizes: 1.68kg (21 days supply), 4.8kg (60 days supply)
- Free shipping for all orders over $150*
- Secure payments
FREE SHIPPING - for all orders over $150, excluding large, heavy or bulky items (these will be charged a flat rate of $25).
Orders under $150 will incur a shipping charge of $15.
Goods will be sent via Australia Post Express satchels, where possible.
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery of in-stock items within Australia once your goods have been dispatched. When an item is out of stock or not available, we will advise you of any delay.
We do not accept international orders via this website - please contact us directly if you would like to enquire about international orders.
We are happy to refund or exchange full priced items that are returned to us in the original, packaged and unused condition within 21 days from the date of receipt. We are unable to offer return or refund for sale items. Please contact us to arrange an exchange or refund on (02) 9651 2337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that postage charges are non-refundable.
Saddle Purchases: If the saddle you choose is not the right fit for you or your horse, we can work with you to organise collection, exchange or refund subject to a $100 restocking fee.
For full terms and conditions, click here.
We keep all our products available to purchase online. Most often, if you choose an item that’s not in stock we can quickly get a hold of what you need and still have it to you within days.